background

Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 8-(Last Day) Epcot

This was our last day.  I'm  sure all glad to be done looking at the pictures.  The kids are already counting down until we go next.  Molly was packing a bunch of cheese in a bag the other day and I asked her what she was doing.  She said she was packing snacks for the next time we go to Disney, since Ti ti, Uncle Steve, and the baby will be coming we will need more.  I tried explaining that October 2015 is some time away, she goes oh, like 10 days.  I had to explain not quite.
 Breakfast with the princesses in Norway

 Princess parade
 When Molly saw the princesses were starting to come to the tables, she trampled over Nine and Bo bo so she was ready and waiting with her autograph  book.
 At first they kept stopping right before they got to our table, I thought Molly may hunt them down.  Luckily, they all made it (for their sake).









 Getting kisses from Ariel

 Norway
 Mexican Donald






 Mary Poppins


 My boys

 United Kingdom telephone booth

 Meeting Alice in Wonderland



 Canada with Matthew, Bo bo, and Molly

 I included this one to help everyone think warm thoughts.
 Manatees




Finding Nemo-I know Grant will make fun of me for that lame joke.  That's okay he tells "Dad" jokes all the time.  Him and my dad are constantly saying the same lame jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment