background

Monday, February 23, 2015

Lots of Randoms

 We really love to dress up in this house.  I do notice that Max seems to always put hats on backwards.


 This just fits him to a T





 Yeah she is sleeping in a Halloween nightgown, a spring dress coat, fleece pants, and slippers.
 So not going to be comfortable in the morning.
 Hugging Mickey

 Mining
 Oh that smile!
 Matthew and Logan at around similar ages, similar smiles I think.
 Thought I would throw in some nephew cuteness.  Logan and Chase

 Max, Chase, Molly
 As Danielle said either sharing or burying Chase
This was so cute I had to share. Joe and Juliana Hubberts asked me to be the godmother of their new little one (arriving in May), wasn't this a cute way, its a fairy godmother clock, and it was set to the baby's due date.  I'm a little slow so it took me a minute to get it even with the note asking me on the back, but I am very honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment