background

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 3-Movie Hotel & Epcot

Today we went and checked out the All Star Movie hotel because I heard it had some really cool giant movie things that I thought the kids would love to take their pictures by.  Doing this was a big step for me because I usually run people ragged at the parks, I like to get my moneys worth so there will be no relaxing on a vacation.  I don't know who thinks there should be, we even went swimming this day.
 The first movie was Toy Story-Matthew is standing by this huge bucket of army guys.
 Max in RC

 Matthew
 all 3
 Molly
 Check out the door to Andy's room-Daddy, Max, Matthew, Molly, and Bo bo

 Daddy, Matthew, Molly
 Matthew and Molly

 Matthew (O), Molly (D), Max (Y)
 Molly, Matthew, Daddy
 Daddy, Molly, Max, Bo bo, Nine, Matthew
 101 Dalmatians was next-Matthew, Bo bo, Max, and Molly
 Matthew and Molly
 Matthew, Molly, Mommy, Max, Daddy



 Mighty Ducks-Daddy, Matthew, Molly

 Daddy and Matthew
Matthew
 Meeting Duffy







 A little surprised that I took a picture of him in a dark ride using the flash

 Really enjoying his meal



No comments:

Post a Comment