background

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Disney-Our Hotel

Sorry we haven't posted in awhile, but we were in Disney!  I have so many pictures, digital cameras are probably a bad thing for me because I take so many pictures.  I decided to break down the trip into different posts, so bear with us.  It was hard coming back here because on Saturday when we left it was like 70 and coming home here the next day was -20.  Don't worry though it wasn't always 70 there, we did hit some cold nights.
 Our living room/kitchen-Disney Vacation Club has its advantages, check out our suite
 Nine and Bo bo's room
 Our room
 Nine and Bo bo's bathtub
 and their shower-this was one of 3 bathrooms
 The shower was really big as you can see we all fit
 The kids got a surprise gift from their Disney pals


 I love taking pictures of the animals we can see from our balcony.  Unfortunately, since it was cold a few days the animals seemed to stay inside, but I still got some awesome shots when they were out.
Angora cattle
 Wildebeasts
 Giraffes
 Zebras-there were 3 babies


 I had never seen a zebra roll around like this before, it fascinated me

 Max watching the animals


 What a diva
 Swimming at our hotel






No comments:

Post a Comment