background

Monday, May 26, 2014

Mother's Day, School, Randoms

I'm a little behind posting some of this.
 My Mother's Day present from Matthew, this was the wrapping paper, inside was a plate, which I thought I took a picture of, that will be coming later.
 This is what Grant and the kids made for me.  I would have loved to see Grant punching all these little paper pieces out in his office (which is where he said he did it).
 My babies
Last year Mother's Day

 They insist on always having a silly picture now.
 Ti ti, Logan, Nine, Mommy, Max, Molly, Matthew

 As I said always a silly picture
                                                        Nine and her four grandbabies

In kindergarten Matthew had a unit where they learned about Hawaii, they took a plane trip there and everything.  He is holding is suitcase and wearing a grass skirt he made there.

 They even had luggage tags for the kids, here are some of his souvenirs

 His boarding pass
 This is the postcard he wrote to Nine and Bo bo about his trip.
 Molly had her last day of Kindermusik this past week. As a gift she got a little toy box of items because their theme this time was the Toy Shop.

 So cute
 The cat mask we made for Kindermusik
 A mask she made with Nine
 Max got a haircut, and he looks like a big boy.  His favorite activity now is building with Mega Bloks, he loves them.

 I love these colors on him, he looks so adorable.
We had our first time babysitting Logan this past week.  It was a success and we returned a beautiful, sleeping baby to his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment