background

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Naperville Ball Factory

Sorry I am a little behind on posts, this actually happened last weekend.  We have been so busy lately.  We had Molly's party, then I had a Frozen party class I taught at the park district, then we had the opening mass for religious ed class, plus I have been getting out the Box Tops and Scrips letters that I do for Matthew's school, then we had religious ed class on Saturday and a birthday party.  Its been a crazy few weeks.  (If anyone had Box Tops from the different things they buy we will take them) So last Sunday we went to the Naperville Ball Factory.  The kids love this one room where you get to shoot balls out.





 He loved collecting the balls.







 They all loved shooting them, Matthew the most, then Max, then Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment