background

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Disney Live

This past Saturday we went to Disney Junior Live with Nine and Bo bo.  Max actually had his first sleepover that night with Ti ti and Uncle Steve.


 Molly is dressed as Sofia.  
 Bo bo, Matthew, Molly, Nine

 Matthew is making a pirate face in these pictures not an unhappy face, just to clarify.

 Doc McStuffins started the show
 Then came Mickey and Minnie, Matthew informed me they are in every show because,"Mickey owns Disney."


 Sofia
 Sofia and Cinderella, Molly got super excited when Cinderella came out.  Luckily, it was not Ariel because I think she may have jumped off the balcony.

 She was this way for a lot of the show, watching intently, and singing and dancing.
 Second act was Jake and the Neverland Pirates.





Another pirate face, and the best one I had of Molly at least facing my direction I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment