background

Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of 1st Grade

My little baby started first grade today.  He is going to be gone all day, what are we going to do without him that long and 5 days a week.  I always liked school until I had kids that were in school.  I was good and only cried a little, but I wasn't alone there were a few other mothers we talk to crying.  Matthew did a great job getting up early for his first time.  He looked much more awake then Molly, Max, or I.  Grant is used to getting up early so he was ready to go.




 I told him to turn and show is backpack and he set his lunchbox like that for the picture too.

 His teacher is the one in yellow, everyone says she is so nice and their favorite teacher, so that's good to hear.

 His best buddies-Nicholas, Matthew, Kyle



 They do the pledge as a whole school on the first and last day of school, by the flagpole.  
 I followed him up to the door for one more picture and to say goodbye.
At least he isn't embarrassed of me yet,  we'll see what Molly does on her first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment